Friday, April 23, 2010

A-Roid Just Being an Asshole Again

After Cano grounded into an inning-ending double play, Braden and Rodriguez got into it."The long and short of it is it's pretty much baseball etiquette. He should probably take a note from his captain over there," Braden said, referring to Yankees leader Derek Jeter, "because you don't run across the pitcher's mound in between an inning or during the game. I was just dumbfounded that he would let that slip his mind.""I was just trying to convey to him that I was still out there, that ball's in my hand and that's my pitcher's mound. If he wants to run across the pitcher's mound, tell him to go do laps in the bullpen," he said.Braden yelled over his right shoulder as he stepped across the third-base line and Rodriguez hollered back. The two kept screaming at each other until A's manager Bob Geren went out and walked Braden off the field.Braden threw his glove against a wall in the Oakland dugout and kicked a stack of cups."He just told me to get off his mound," Rodriguez said. "I was a little surprised. I've never quite heard that, especially from a guy that has a handful of wins in his career. I've never even heard of that in my career and I still don't know. I thought it was pretty funny, actually."The 26-year-old Braden (3-0), with a 17-21 lifetime record, was hardly laughing after helping end the Yankees' six-game winning streak."I'm not really a speck on that guy's radar but he'll know after today that it might not be a good idea to run across the mound when I'm out there," Braden said. "It's not like I throw 95 [mph] and I'm going to hurt him. He'll know I was there, though."Asked if Rodriguez said he was sorry, Braden said no.

Oh shut the fuck up. I hate when people challenge A-rod or when A-rod tries to take somebody on. Both of these guys have no balls and that's the bottom line. A-rod literally has no balls because of the steroids and Braden is a pitcher so he would rather play house than play rough. I love how A-roid tries to act like the bigger man in this situation but still throws around things like "I've never heard that from a guy with a handfull of wins." Zing! Oh, those words are daggers in the baseball world. He's a real tough guy, that Alex. Wouldn't wanna get bitch slapped by him as he runs down the first base line or shouted at while I try to catch a pop up at third. I bet he sent shivers down Braden's spine when he stepped across that rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...