Monday, April 12, 2010

Where Is This Kid?

I've been working on my rage lately so this isn't a result of that. The last time I punched a hole in my wall was way back in 2009. Listen, when this blog first started I said to my agent(also my cat), "Get me Scotty. I want him. I NEED him." A year later we had him like a midget hanging from our necklace. It's like the success has gone to his head or something. He used to be the midnight blogger, always throwing down 3 posts after the 10 PM line. I'd wake up every morning and look forward to reading it. People would say, "hey, that prestige worldwide is something. Clever, witty, level headed and has an ass that will not quit!" I don't know about the last part but I digress. He's harder to handle than the 2002 Allen Iverson. I just sit on my hands and hope he produces results. I'm not even mad about it. Just sad. Really, really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...