Saturday, March 7, 2009

Paul Pierce Will Do Anything For Love.

I eluded to this on the other, more mature blog. Paul Pierce is a top 5 guy in this league if not a top 3. I don't even care anymore. The guys steps up every single night. Besides Kobe, I think he is the most clutch performer since myself when there are 2 cups left on the table and we roll 'em back for kill cup. Ray and Rondo weren't on their game last night so the Truth just says, I've been stabbed 9 times, this aint shit. He's fucking good. I don't know what else he has to do in order to get people to mention him as one of the greats. Look at his career and he's an absolute winner. I'm confident that Pierce would run to hell and back for me. He'd never lie to you and that's a fact. Sure, some days the win don't come easy, and some days it don't come fast. Some nights he's breathing fire and some nights he's carved in ice. But that doesn't stop him. Some days he just prays to the God of sex, drums and rock n roll. Maybe he's lonely, that's all he's qualified to be. Look, all I'm trying to say is this; He would do anything for love. You know it's true and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...