Sunday, March 8, 2009

Becks To Stay In Italy Until July.

..This is big news I guess? I didn't know this guy was still playing. Sure, he's one of my favorite players but when you stop producing, I stop buying. He started off on fire with 2 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. And those stats haven't changed since. I don't know how the schedule works over there with those handsome italians and I really don't care. In these harsh economic times, when you stop doing your job it's time to hit the showers. The way I see it is he has until July to hit his new hot supermodel girlfriend (ac milan) then he has to go back to his fat, beaten down wife who has stretch marks from having 4 of his kids (Galaxy). What would I do? Go hard till July then suddently retire. Once you go black, you never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...