Sunday, May 1, 2011

ESPN Dustin Pedroia Sandwich Commercial

ESPN rarely disappoints me with their commercials and this time they delivered a homerun. Well if we are being literal, then a triple. Boston is awesome, we know this, so the fact that ESPN chose a Deli scene debating what kind of sandwich to call "The Pedroia" is perfect. One of the first memories I have of being in Boston is at a deli where the lady asked one of my family members what he wanted on his sub and he said "slide it through the gaaahhden". Then I walked outside and found myself in the middle of an Irish mob and police shoot out with people praying and guys yelling at each other that they were snitches so I ran off and the safest place closest to me was MIT. I decided to stay there until the heat died down. There was nothing to do at an empty school so I just solved all the math problems that I saw on a board instead of sitting there doing nothing. That quickly got boring so then I went to the Red Sox game and met Drew Barrymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...