Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Australia's Got Talent" Found the Next Justin Bieber

A week ago I posted about how a contestant on "Britain's Got Talent" might become the next Susan Boyle. Well today I saw a video for "Australia's Got Talent" and my first thought was "Australia has a talent competition?". My second thought was "Australia wishes they were the United States". My third thought was "Wait, where is Australia?". My fourth thought was "Australia has talent?". My fifth thought was "Australia wishes they were the United States". My sixth thought was "Australia? Isn't that the country where that kid threw a party that got all over the news?". Even after all this, Australia might have found the next Justin Bieber:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...