Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Kardashians Are The Coolest



It's fair to say the Kardashian's are a bunch of losers, right? I don't give a fuck how much money you have or what your net worth is. Making a music video to Katy Perry with your family in bathing suits is creepy. And weird. You wanna know how to scare a prospective boyfriend off real quick? "Hey, wanna see the music video my family made on vacation? Try to ignore my little brother ogling and grinding on my honkers. And I know you want probably want to bang my little sister but she's like 15." They're just a lame family. What I mean is they're the type of people who will talk about how awesome prom was when they were in high school when anybody with a brain will tell you prom is for the birds. That's exactly why I didn't go to mine. I didn't wanna look back on my life and ask what the fuck was I thinking rocking that monkey suit of a tux? That's what growing up is. I used to think that prom camping weekend was the best weekend ever but then I went to college and grew a dick and realized that's a Tuesday at school and guess what? You don't even have to sleep in a tent or listen to the chubby chick who sits behind you in stat and trig get pounded by tractor traylor.
.


P.S. How sideways has Lamar Odom gone since his days at URI? Scott Disick might be more normal than him at this point.

P.S.S. I want Kourteny Kardashian so bad I can taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...