Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seth Meyers Roasts "The Huffington Post" at 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner

I'm not even sure what channel C-SPAN is so I'm really glad YouTube exists so I can not spend my Saturday night watching young democrats make environmental jokes at old democrats. Just because it's my job to provide you people with awesome content I watched 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner where Seth Meyers basically turned it in to a Comedy Central Roast. There was one part I actually laughed out loud over and this was it:



Yeah, fuck "The Huffington Post"! Actually, hang on. Arianna Huffington just sits back day-after-day while other people do the work and make her money. Sounds like my kind of woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...