Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Bruins Goal Is >/= To The Feeling I Had The First Time I Had Sex.

Bruins forward Milan Lucic spoke about his line coming up with a goal tonight when Nathan Horton got the Bruins on the board in the second period. "Yeah, it felt good," Lucic said after the critical Game 5 victory. "Two shots between the three of us obviously is unacceptable. We need to do more to create more and in Game 3, well you look at Game 2, we stepped up and scored two goals. Obviously the first goal to get ourselves back in the game, and then in Game 3 we score the first goal to get ourselves up in that game, and tonight we score the first goal again for our team to get ourselves back in the game. And that’s what we need to do, we need to make an impact. I think Horty [Nathan Horton] did a good job, obviously he took two penalties, but that’s okay. When he plays with an edge, it makes him a great player. And that’s the way I think we need to play. We need to play with an edge and play with fire and go out there and just have some fun."


Milan Lucic Said, "We need to play with an edge and play with fire." I've been telling myself that for the past 3 months. Game 6 tonight. That's all.


P.S. I've been quiet on the B's for the past couple games because I feel like they blow it every time I blog about them. So we're probably headed for a game 7. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...