Sunday, May 15, 2011

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Married

Miranda Lambert is a married woman, it said from the official of Miranda Lambert. Miranda Lambert, 27 year old, the singer of House That Built me wed her soulmate Blake Shelton on Late Saturday evening at Texas' Don Strange Ranch.

Miranda Lambert wearing her mother wedding dress, walked down the aisle in front of 550 family member and friend. This is the first marriage for lambert and second for Shelton that was married to Kaynette Williams from 2003-2006.

Miranda Lambert  and Blake Shelton Married

"I'm married to my best friend!" Lambert told Us after the ceremony. "Looking forward to a lifetime of laughter."

Added Shelton, 34: "I wanted to be married to Miranda the day I proposed. Finally, it's official!" Shelton said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...