Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Donald Trump Must Die.

After setting tongues wagging over the thought of a run for president, launching eye-popping attacks and accusations against the president and other political enemies, openly cursing at more than one political event and even using an interview to name his best orgasm ever, Donald Trump has done it again, essentially firing himself from seeking the top political job in the nation. On Monday, the real estate mogul announced that he would not run for president."After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the presidency," Trump said in a statement. "This decision does not come easily or without regret." But, Trump added, "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election," tossing one last scrap of meat to critics who have called the real estate mogul arrogant.

I'm not even gonna dive into a political debate about how much I hate the right or how fucking backwards Fox News is. This is all about how badly I want Donald Trump dead.  Not roughed up, not shot in the knee cap. I want him Osama Bin Laden popped, locked and thrown into the Arabian Sea. He maintains that if he were to run, he'd win the primary and the general election? Really? So it's cool to throw out bullshit threats and get away with it? We're just gonna ignore this piece of shit? I maintain I could bang Vanessa Hudgeons if we ever met but that doesn't mean it'll ever happen or that it's even realistic. This motherfucker talks more shit than me and yet I can occasionally back it up with a short jab to the grill. Trump has done absolutely nothing in the political ring. Nothing. Donald Trump and Ellitot Debonee have the same political resume. Think about that. Analysts were actually giving Trump a shot and yet they'd laugh if you told them Elliot was stepping up to the podium next. It's dumb and petty shit like this that really fucks my day up. You know what else fucks me day up? When these little bitches run around making fun of chicks for taking "myspace mirror pictures" but then have an entire album of themselves sitting in front of their laptop camera. Isn't that the same fucking thing? Computer even lets you post some blurred or black and white photo so we can't see your red skin or acne scars. I'm just trying to keep it real. Rza wants a real down ass bitch YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...