Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is The Champions League Final The Least Talked About Championship Game In America?

Barcelona and Manchester United meet Saturday in the highly anticipated Champions League Final, with each team looking to be the sixth to win four European Cup titles.
I honestly had no idea the Barcelona/Man U game was on Saturday 2 PM until like 10 minutes ago. And it's on Fox? Huh? How the fuck am I just finding out about this? I like to think I keep up with my european football and even I had no idea this game was gonna be on national television. Pretty cool if you ask me. This aint your Dallas Mavs and Miami Heat series where the two teams are simply happy to be there. This is Boston/LA in my eyes. American/Britain in the 1800's. The up and comer in world domination taking on the staple of club soccer for like 50 years. Don't get me wrong, Barcelona has been good for a long time but they're not Man U. Wayne Rooney Vs. Messi. I'm all sorts of excited. I think I said was all sorts of excited twice this week. That's not good. That means I've been a good mood for longer than 10 minutes in the past 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...