Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another ESPN Talent Shows His Class

NHL veteran and ESPN analyst Matthew Barnaby was arrested in connection with a "domestic incident" that involved two victims Friday evening, according to Amherst, N.Y., police. Barnaby, 38, was charged with criminal mischief, criminal trespass, harassment, criminal contempt and aggravated harassment. "We just learned of this so it would be inappropriate for us to comment," ESPN spokesperson Josh Krulewitz said. Barnaby will spend Friday night in jail and be arraigned Saturday morning in Amherst Town Court. He played for seven NHL teams in 15 seasons, retiring in 2007.

Hayden becomes single in the same 24 hour period that Michelle Beadle's boyfriend gets arrested for harassing his ex-wife? Tickle me pink and call me Sally. I actually like Barnaby as an analyst but now I'm not so sure. He seems like a bit of a slime ball right?  Mix it up on the ice, smash a bottle over a dude's head, throw a couple punches at a bar and get rowdy but don't you dare bring a female into the equation. That's a no-no in my eyes. In fact, I respect women so much that sometimes I completely ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...