Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Is What One Tree Hill Has Come To For Plots? Drug Tests?

I can't sit here and honestly say that I've kept up with the show this year. Just doesn't interest me like it use to. The whole Lucas Scott leaving the show fiasco cut me deep enough to bleed out and I told myself I'd never experience the pain of hurt and loss ever again. Now I know what Rondo felt like when the Celts decided to trade his best friend. Yeah you can go out and play hard every night because you want to win but there's always gonna be a piece of you missing when you relish in that victory. And however small it may have been, maybe that piece of joy was the most important part of that puzzle that kept you coming back for more.  Whatever. I don't know if I'm more disgusted that the show decided to create a plot along the lines of a drug test or that 431 human beings with a brain actually decided to like this and then 49 others took time out of their lives to comment. I wonder what the next episode is gonna be about? "Nathan asks Haley to go to the grocery store for some milk. Tune in at 8 to see if she buys 2% or skim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...