Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday's March Madness TV Schedule & My Updated Bracket

march madness ncaa basketball bracket tournament college west virginia kentucky florida ucla pittsburgh byu uconn
*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

After a slow start on Thursday (10 for 16), I was nearly perfect yesterday going 15 for 16 and only missed the VCU/Georgetown upset. And let's be honest, VCU sucks. If I could go back in time and I knew VCU was going to win I would still pick Georgetown. I'm no math major but I think 10/16 and 15/16 makes me 25/32 which is good for 93rd percentile in Yahoo. The last time I saw 93% on something was on a Sporcle test about The O.C. Saturday of the tournament is when I start to get depressed because we go from 16 games each of the past two days to 8 today, 8 tomorrow and then only 15 left total after that.

There were only 7 upsets in the first round and 5 of them were in the Southwest region. I told you chalk wins and we you wanted to win which means you used my bracket so you're welcome. Here's the TV schedule to all of today's games.

5 West Virginia vs. 5 Kentucky, 12:15 p.m., CBS

7 UCLA vs. 2 Florida, 2:45, CBS

13 Morehead State vs. 12 Richmond, 5:15 p.m., CBS

7 Temple vs. 2 San Diego State, 6:10 p.m., TNT

8 Butler vs. 1 Pittsburgh, 7:10 p.m., TBS

11 Gonzaga vs. 3 BYU, 7:45 p.m., CBS

5 Kansas State vs. 4 Wisconsin, 8:40 p.m., TNT

6 Cincinnati vs. 3 UConn, 9:40 p.m., TBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...