Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Selena Gomez was on Ellen Yesterday

I just did a post about Selena Gomez two days ago but after seeing these pictures of her on Ellen yesterday how could I not post them. Selena is quickly shooting up my list of favorite 18-year-olds. It's like she picked out this dress because she knew exactly what we were all going to be looking at. No, not the lesbian wearing jeans. Here's part of the interview where Ellen questions Selena about dating the Biebs.


I actually wish I didn't include this video because now all I can think of is Selena and Justin Bieber as brother and sister and dating. This was definitely a ploy by Ellen to get Selena weirded out that she's dating Bieber so that they would break up and she could make her move on Selena.

selena gomez justin bieber ellen degeneres brother and sisterselena gomez justin bieber ellen degeneres brother and sister

selena gomez justin bieber ellen degeneres brother and sisterselena gomez justin bieber ellen degeneres brother and sister


Photos: Egotastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...