Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gus Johnson. #Winning

I'll watch ice dancing if you tell me Gus Johnson will be doing the telecast because you know things are always gonna get a little sticky. Has he ever called a boring game in the history of the NCAA Tournament? He's the type of guy you always want around to turn things up a notch. That's pretty much what Donahue does for a party. Like things will be fine but if you really want to see a different breed perform in his natural habitat then you call up donnaballs. He'll bring 3 random hoes you've never met before and end up hooking up with a 4th random who he just met, leaving the initial 3 girls he brought in a fit if anger. Bitches start throwing pennies and shit while they sit on the bathroom floor with tears in their eyes. No bullshit. That's a true story. I know this because I got hit with one of those pennies while I politely asked the girl to leave the room or I'd have to piss in her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...