Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Even Macauley Culkin's Brother Is Making Out With Hayden?

"" has released four new photos. In one still, 's Charlie Walker is snapped leaning in as if to share a kiss with 's Kirby Reed. Another picture sees Trevor Sheldon (Nico Tortorella) sitting next to bloody Jill Roberts () in the hospital. and are also snapped in other photos.

Now I know for 100% certainty that I'm better looking than that kid. He has absolutely no business being on camera with a face like that. Am I the person who expects the Culkin brothers to go on a killing spree in the next 10 years? Years of being ugly and getting butt fucked by Michael Jackson will drive anyone crazy. At least that's what Sellberg told me once. And are her eyes open? You know the kiss doesn't mean anything if one of the person's eyes are open. That's spin the bottle 101. I  used that excuse in 6th grade when I was macking on  all the nappy headed hoes between recess and L-block. My main man Mr. Platz AKA Kenny-Pleazer AKA Kenny Good Times would block the bathroom door like a security guard for Roethlisberger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...