Monday, March 28, 2011

Strange Fish After Tsunami

This video is just really strange and I still don't know why I posted it. That being said, you should still watch it because it's awesome.


After watching this I feel like one of those guys who is lecturing you on how the world is going to end in 8 months and how global warming is going to kill us all. Well, normal Billy Blog is back and he says you should just ignore all that. He says what you should take from this video is that you should go try to buy all these fish and put them in your aquarium because if there's one thing that's not cool it's having a shitty aquarium.

If the world does end in 8 months I'll throw everyone a party on my credit card, free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...