Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There's Another Blog In Town And Nobody Told Me?

www.allegedlyawesome.blogspot.com which also falls under the name "Brandon Jennings' Dew." Motherfuckers have like 49 followers or some shit and I only have 21. I won't talk about pageviews because that's what it's all about(10,000 aint bad. You know what aint bad either? 82,000. Word to Justin Timberlake) but what gives? Am I not entertaining enough? Do dudes read what I have to say and they're like "uhh no, no. This is so much better." Maybe. I know one thing for sure and that's that they don't have a cat who is the chief editor, CEO, manager and agent for a blog like I do. That's a X-factor you can't fuck with. If you told me a year ago that Steve Caruso would read this blog, jack my swag from Foote Road, create his own blog, and then never tell me about it, I would have slapped your balls into the Farmington River and cracked a bottle of Pepto Bismol over your head. I actually have no idea if he writes on that blog, I just really liked him the only two times I've met him. He has a 'ness factor that you don't see in boys these days. I think we noticed that spark in each other and an instant fire was made. Shanil, too. He talked shit to me once and I've never respected somebody so fast in my life. I just love Indian people. Seriously. Have you ever met an Indian guy and walked away thinking he was a deuchebag? No way. They're the shit. By now you have probably found out that I am speaking ironically and have nothing but nice things to say about these people. Branding Jennings' Dew, change nothing.


UPDATE: Is this a shot at me? "well we don't form clics and allow 20 something gonorrhea infested dicks who graduated back when Bush was still in the White House to spread their seed on this blog like some people." I graduated when Bush was still in in office. A lot of you did. I'm 20 something. If you bitches wanna do the damn thing then let's get to gettin it on. Let's call this a call to arms. I got no qualms with starting a blog war. But let this be known; I don't quit. I'll come for that ass and I'll keep coming for that ass until the white flag is waved. Tips4Tits went from averaging 3 posts a day to 1 every 3 days because he's worried about the direction I'll attack from. That's what happens when an unstoppable force is met with nothing but a cardboard box.


P.P.S. or P.S.S. 3 on 3 Tournament at Courtside in 2 weeks? Better tie those laces up tight, there's gonna be a lot of ankle breaking and Rza isn't talking about basketball right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...