Friday, March 25, 2011

Celebration Part 2. Duke Is NOT Headed To The Elite 8!

Did anybody see Arizona last night? Holy shit. That's really all I can say to describe them. They're down 6 at one point and the next they're finishing off a 19-2 run. They're kind of the last team I wanna face right now. Derrick Williams is 6-8 match up problem for the Huskies. I don't know who can guard him. Lamb? Smith? Coombs? Williams is a grown man playing in a college kid's game. It fucking sucks because I like 'Zona a lot and always have. Point guard University. Gilbert Arenas, Jason Terry, Jerryd Bayless, Jason Gardner, Salim Stoudemire. I remember all those guys. And Sean Miller might be my favorite coach in college basketball. This must be what Dan Scott felt like in One Tree Hill when he watched Nathan battle Lucas on the River Court. He was proud both of the kids were his but he was only a true father to one of them so he allegiance pretty much stayed with Nathan. So does that make Arizona my sexy son who I've never had a relationship with? I like it. You don't see Donahue pulling these analogies out of his ass on Tips4Tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...