Monday, March 28, 2011

Raise Your Hand If You're All Sorts of Excited To Watch VCU/Butler

SAN ANTONIO -- Move over, Butler. Virginia Commonwealth is crashing the Final Four.
Two weeks ago, the 11th-seeded Rams so doubted they would get an NCAA tournament invite that they watched Cartoon Network and went out for burgers instead of watching the selection show. Now, all of America will be watching them in the Final Four.The 11th-seeded Rams are heading to Houston, and final No. 1 seed Kansas is heading home after the biggest March upset in years.

I mean it when I say there's a 70% chance I won't even watch this game.  All I ask is somebody wakes me up in time for the UConn game and tell me who we're playing on monday because the idea of Butler/VCU does nothing for me. I'd rather watch a fucking NIT game with powerhouse schools than a bunch of slapdick basketball squads go head to head on the game's biggest stage. I'd even be all in if it was Kansas/Butler but two teams I don't give a shit about does absolutely nothing for me. I always do the ball test when deciding if I'm gonna watch something. If my right nut does a little jump motion then it's game time, if not then it's c-ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...