Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday's March Madness TV Schedule & My Updated Bracket

march madness ncaa basketball bracket tournament college duke ohio state butler pittsburgh unc north carolina kansas*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

Yesterday I picked 5 of the 6 games where I had teams and so far today I'm 2 for 3 (picked Washington for the upset and they should have won - yes, I'm bitter). My only loss of teams I had left in the sweet 16 yesterday was Pittsburgh and they deserved to lose after that idiotic foul. I should have known not to pick them because they choke EVERY SINGLE YEAR. I thought this year would be different because their region was by far the easiest of the 4 but they set out to prove me wrong. They still have never made a Final Four. Penn State on the other hand? They have made 1. PSU > Pitt.


7 Washington vs. 2 North Carolina, 12:15 p.m., CBS

8 Michigan vs. 1 Duke, 2:40 p.m., CBS

8 George Mason vs. 1 Ohio State, 5:15 p.m., CBS

5 Arizona vs. 4 Texas, 6:15 p.m., TNT

11 VCU vs. 3 Purdue, 7:10 p.m., TBS

11 Marquette vs. 3 Syracuse, 7:45 p.m., trutv

9 Illinois vs. 1 Kansas, 8:40 p.m., TNT

10 Florida State vs. 2 Notre Dame, 9:40 p.m., TBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...