Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet 16 Starts Tonight - Schedule & My Updated Bracket

connecticut san diego st. byu ohio state kansas yahoo basketball wisconsin sweet 16 march madness basketball
The Sweet 16 starts in 2 and a half hours so now's the perfect time to leave work and start drinking. Right now I'm in the 68th percentile in Yahoo brackets with 33 of 48 correct picks for 41 points and my bracket looks like a Christmas tree. Not terrible but I could have done better. One of my biggest regrets was picking Belmont over Wisconsin. I should have gone with the safe pick and took Wisconsin into the Sweet 16. I still have 3 of my Final 4 teams alive and both Finals teams. Ohio State has looked dominant and Kansas has looked like the 2nd best team so I still think that will be the championship match-up.

There are only 4 games tonight but they should all be really good. Here's the TV schedule:

3 Connecticut vs. 2 San Diego St., 7:15 p.m., CBS

3 BYU vs. 2 Florida, 7:27 p.m., TBS

5 Arizona vs. 1 Duke, 9:45 p.m., CBS

8 Butler vs. 4 Wisconsin, 9:57 p.m., TBS

I'm doing the Yahoo Second Chance Tournament and tonight I picked San Diego St., BYU, Duke and Wisconsin. If I was betting on the spread I'd pick San Diego St. (-1), BYU (+3), Arizona (+9) and Butler (+4.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...