Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Does Anybody Have a Bracket That Looks Like This Or Is It Just Me?

Has the Tiger ever had such a strong run up to the tournament before? It's Kemba Walker-esque. You got Tigerblood running rampant and Tiger Woods quickly finding his form just weeks before the Masters. I don't know how anybody can compete with that. What I don't understand is how the keyboard cat only earned a 11 seed. That's bullshit. Uhh have you ever seen a cat play piano? It's delightful. And how the fuck is Cujo coming into this thing at 16? Have you seen that movie? I love black labs more than God but even I'd pick Cujo to tear through this tourny like a black on white rape scene. All this doesn't matter though because I got a piece of the pie in this race. Ya, #6 Maine Coon A.K.A my cat Brady. Young man can open some doors by himself and has a bit of a dark side that makes him piss on the carpet whenever the fuck he feels like. One day all he wants to do is cuddle and the next he's taking a shit in your sneakers. If that's not an unpredictable and unstoppable force then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...