Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Greg Paulus Just Became QB 1


SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Former Duke basketball point guard Greg Paulus has won the starting quarterback job for the Syracuse football team after only a week of preseason camp.

First-year head coach Doug Marrone made the announcement Monday night with a statement through the sports information office. Paulus, a former high school All-American in football and basketball at Christian Brothers Academy in Syracuse, returned to his hometown as a graduate student this summer. Because he graduated from Duke in four years and did not redshirt, he received a waiver from the NCAA, allowing him to play football at Syracuse for one season without having to sit out a year.

What a proud day for Syracuse football. You recruited 3 other QB's and the one you choose to be the face of the University is a little pussy from Duke who hasn't thrown a pass in a game since he graduated high school 4 years ago. I get that he was an All-American when he was 18 but give me a fucking break. I used to slice and dice a defense up in 8th grade but you don't see me coming off the bench for the Charlotte Bobcats. I'm just saying this kid better bring it because there is nothing I hate more than Duke basketball players. But hopefully I'll have a change of heart. Maybe he'll stop sucking dick and start getting his dick sucked. I don't know. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...