Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jay Cutler Don't Want No Drama


ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Now that they've been separated for five months, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has high praise for Denver Broncos rookie coach Josh McDaniels, whom he'll see in a preseason game at Invesco Field this weekend. Cutler says in the brief time he spent with McDaniels he could tell Bill Belichick's latest disciple was an offensive mastermind. Cutler said the Broncos are in good hands with McDaniels and quarterback Kyle Orton. "He's going to be a good coach," Cutler told Denver reporters in a conference call Wednesday. "I think their offense is going to be fine. I think Kyle's going to be fine. [McDaniels] is an offensive mind. "Just the brief amount of time I was able to spend with him, he's impressive. He knows a lot about offenses, he knows a lot about getting guys open and scoring points, as everyone's seen when he was in New England, so I think they're going to be fine." The Broncos traded Cutler to Chicago for Orton and three draft picks in April after Cutler's rift with McDaniels became irreparable. The genesis of their disagreement came when Cutler learned McDaniels had talked to the Patriots about acquiring quarterback Matt Cassel in a three-way trade that would have sent him to Tampa Bay. Cassel was dealt to Kansas City instead, but in subsequent conversations, Cutler couldn't get assurances from the 33-year-old rookie coach that his name wouldn't come up again in trade talks. So he asked out. Cutler said he doesn't want to rehash the details of their ugly divorce, but feels both sides are happier now that they're apart. "I think both sides would change certain things and go about it a different way, but I think both sides are happy now and we're moving on," Cutler said of the way his stint in Denver came to an acrimonious end.

What a fucking pussy. Seriously, bro. Now I know why your parents used to put tampons in your stocking. You get a shot to absolutely bitch slap the guy who wanted to trade you and instead you act like it's old news and you're over it? I mean I thought Cutler was already a massive vagina before he didn't stand up for himself today. Like what did he do that Matt Cassel didn't? I don't see a ring a finger of either of those guys and I don't blame Mcdaniels for wanting to go with a player he was familiar with. With that being said, if my name is Jay Cutler then I'm still a little heated and I hold nothing back when I'm asked about Josh McDaniels. It's like this. Some reporter asks me about my first game back in Denver as a bear, I simply reply with this, "Yeah, well, gonna be a lot of emotions and shit but it's all gravy baby. Me and my squad are gonna march up in there and after my first of many touchdown passes I think I'll run over to Mcdaniels, rip his head off and skull fuck him. Maybe rub my nuts all over the jumbo tron 'cause I know all the fans still wanna get with this. Or something of that variety. Enjoy the game, fellas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...