Monday, August 17, 2009

I Feel Like a One Legged Man Today.

"It's not like you're in an octagon where you're fighting against Tiger and he's going to bite you, or swing at you with his 9-iron," Yang said through an interpreter. "The worst that I could do was just lose to Tiger. So I really had nothing much at stake." "Tiger's good, but he could always have a bad day," Yang said. "Guess this is one of those days."

I gotta hand it to wang or yang or whatever the fuck his name is. He came out with a game plan and executed it. It was clear from the beginning that Tiger didn't have his putter and little yao saw the opportunity to pounce and make a statement. What I like most about this though is that he clearly admits this was a fluke round for Tiger. Deep down he knows this will never happen. No chance in hell Tiger blows a final round lead again in a major. Never again will Tiger let down an entire country. And don't even try to tell me you weren't just rooting for Tiger yesterday. It was America Vs. Korea and everyone knows it. Sides were chosen in this battle long before these 2 men took off from the tee. I guess I'm just happy Dick Cheney isn't in office anymore because his first move would be blowing North Korea off the face of the earth and use the growing popularity of golf over there as a threat to our national security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...