Thursday, August 6, 2009

Return Of The King


Remember that Entourage episode where Ari Gold came running back into Vince's life with the zeal of a 1000 warriors? Have I been 100% committed to the blog lately? Absolutely not. Sorry, I was busy being awesome. But now I've returned to once again habitually bring the fucking noise. To be honest, I spent some time checking out these new blogs that popped up and they just didn't have what it takes to be the best blog this side of the mighty Farmington. I was even out on the town one evening and this fat kid from my physics class last year told me I just didn't have it anymore. Told me I was dry and unwilling to adapt. In his drunken stupor he probably thought I would forget about his spineless comments. Well let me say this you dumb asshole. In the past few weeks I have been to the cape and back, I talked to chinese restaurant owners who were struggling to make ends meet due to the lack of drunk kids on friday nights. I've loved and I've lost. I went 6 -0 on Fight Night last sunday and I can't remember the last time I lost a game of beer pong. I was getting in touch with the American dream and now I can confidently say I'm coming back a a man who is refreshed, reinvented, mildly retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...