Friday, August 7, 2009

I Got a Feeling Smoltz Isn't Going To Make It To October.

Hey Tito, cut the shit. Seriously. Just fucking cut the shit. I didn't even need to watch this game last night to know the outcome. Old man river got absolutely smacked around by a good Yankee team. But for some reason, the sox keep coming up with excuses for this sad sack of shit. They say he's got good stuff and it's just a matter of location. Well I'm here to say fuck that. His shit stinks. I can smell that stench from here to the mississippi. It's obvious that Boston was hoping he had some life left to cling to like Schilling but even he wasn't a 42 year old bald man coming off of major shoulder surgery. I'm just saying there comes a time when everyone just has to stop and cut their losses and today is that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...