Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Such a Dumb Asshole

BALTIMORE -- Newcomer Victor Martinez had a career-high tying five hits and four RBIs, Josh Reddick and Rocco Baldelli homered, and the Boston Red Sox reached season highs in runs and hits Sunday in a 18-10 rout of the Baltimore Orioles.

I keep reading my post from 3 days ago and wonder just exactly how drunk I was. How the fuck did I hate this trade so much? If being a man means growing a set and knowing when you're wrong then consider me Hercules right here. I mean not only can he play either of the corner infield positions but he fills in for the aging Varitek at his traditional position when his only creaky knees need a break. Oh, and he smacks the shit out of the ball. It's like he's everything we needed. I'm just in shock of how wrong I was. When it rains it pours, I guess. I feel so much like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...