Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian Is Preggers. Shoot Me.

A pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, who originally was keeping the baby daddy's name on the low down, blabbed his name on the "Today" show this morning. Scott Disick. The E! reality star and Disick split in February after she reportedly suspected him of cheating. But now they are reunited. Kourtney told "Today": "He's very excited. When I found out, I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. He was so for it and so excited from the beginning. And we're really happy."How about marriage? "We'll see."In a bizarre case of perfect timing, Kourtney's new reality E! TV show "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" premieres Sunday.

What the fuck? 12 hours ago I was on twitter telling her that she was my density. I mean my destiny. But I guess it's all for nothing now and I'm just some dumb asshole. I really don't see what this Scott character has to bring to the table. You wouldn't say he's got Tyler Durden type abs or a George Clooney esque stare. He's just some rich faggot who wears seashells on his swimming trunks and slicks his hair back because he's still holding onto some childhood infatuation with Pierce Brosnan in his 007 days. Yeah, I'm fucking bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...