Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scoops Callahan Does Sports Interviews, 1920's Style

The producer of a Dallas talk radio station decided it was a good idea to start interviewing athletes using 1920's lingo. And no, it was not a good idea. It was a phenomenal idea. I'm jealous of this guy for thinking of this before I could. He uses the alias "Scoops Callahan" and interviews everyone from Bill Belichick to Alex Ovechkin. It's hard to describe the perfectness of this video so just watch.


The only bad thing I can say about this video is this - the fact that this guy isn't wearing some kind of suit is a crime. He should definitely be wearing a seersucker suit with a top hat. Other than that this video is pure awesome. Everything from opening with Billy Beer saying "next question" (classic) then Tom Brady going with it followed by Eli not even knowing something was different (classic) to the perisian torpedo was perfect. How does this guy even get press passes? Actually, I don't care. I just hope he keeps getting them. Champ?! Champ?!

P.S. I'm definitely going to start using "Why are you yelling? You're a foot from me."

P.S. P.S. Scoops Callahan interviewed Ovechkin but the Caps PR guy was none too pleased. #NotAchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...