Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everything March Madness & My Winning Bracket

I promised you that I would post my final bracket and here it is. I changed a few things from the last version but not too much. I told you my plan was to get drunk last night and make some bold changes but I went to take a nap at 6pm and didn't wake up until 6am. Yeah, I'm awesome. You'll notice that I have all four 1 seeds in the Final 4 and you can call that pussy but I'll take it to the bank. It's likely at least two will get there and instead of try to pick which two and guess wrong I'd rather give myself better odds. I will be live blogging and tweeting all of the action today so be sure to follow us on twitter (twitter.com/uggbootsformen) because it is St. Patrick's Day so I will be getting Anne Tanked and won't be at my computer all day while I'm watching the games. I'm going to post today's schedule of games along with the TV lineup below my bracket.

march madness ncaa basketball bracket tournament*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

12 Clemson vs. 5 West Virginia, 12:15 p.m., CBS

9 Old Dominion vs. 8 Butler, 12:40 p.m., trutv

13 Morehead St. vs. 4 Louisville, 1:40 p.m, TBS

10 Penn State vs. 7 Temple, 2:10 p.m., TNT

13 Princeton vs. 4 Kentucky, 2:45 p.m., CBS

16 UNC Asheville vs. 1 Pittsburgh, 3:10 p.m., trutv

12 Richmond vs. 5 Vanderbilt, 4:10 p.m., TBS

15 Northern Colorado vs. 2 San Diego State, 4:40 p.m. TNT

15 UC Santa Barbara vs. 2 Florida, 6:50 p.m., TBS

14 Wofford vs. 3 BYU, 7:15 p.m., CBS

14 Bucknell vs. 3 UConn, 7:20 p.m., TNT

13 Belmont vs. 4 Wisconsin, 7:27 p.m., trutv

10 Michigan State vs. 7 UCLA, 9:20 p.m., TBS

11 Gonzaga vs. 6 St. John's, 9:45 p.m., CBS

11 Missouri vs. 6 Cincinnati, 9:50 p.m., TNT

12 Utah State vs. 5 Kansas State, 9:57 p.m., trutv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...