Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's Analyze The NCAA Tournament Bracket!

These 2 hour Bracketology specials are bullshit. It's for the birds. They all sit around a table and use this fake emotion to have arguments about teams that nobody cares about. Oh, Colorado got snubbed? Boo fucking hoo. I don't care. I walked into my bedroom door this morning and slammed my knee but you didn't see me blogging or tweeting about it until now. Japan is shaking off the face of the planet and you want me to get interested in a debate about UAB getting into the tournament and not Virginia Tech? I'd rather hav you lick my ass. Here's the terrific insight I just received from ESPN. There will be some upsets, some teams play defense better than some teams play offense which causes some match up problems.  Really? I could have put the retarded kid who dates Janelle from Teen Mom 2 on stage and had better results. Oh, that kid isn't retarded? He's just a lazy black dude who smokes weed all day? Same thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...