Thursday, April 1, 2010

Couples To Play Practice Round With Tiger

Fred Couples said Wednesday that he'll play a practice round for the Masters with Tiger Woods at Augusta National on Monday. Woods is making his return to competitive golf next week at the Masters after months of seclusion following revelations that he cheated on his wife. Couples said he'll avoid asking Woods about his personal life. "This is not going to be questions and answers," said Couples, playing in the Houston Open this week. "It's going to be strictly golf

"I'm looking forward to it, for sure, just because he hasn't played. I want to see the (fan) reaction and how good he's hitting it." Couples says Woods has joked with him -- about golf -- via text messages.
Quantcast
WHOA. Hold the phone! I'm no sex addiction expert but it seems like Tiger shouldn't be practicing with couples. Like he's gotten enough reps in with single white, blonde women. He doesn't need to up the anty by throwing down with a threesome for practice. It's this kind of behavior that makes me feel like we won't ever beat this thing. Oh. He's practicing golf with Fred Couples? Well, Don't I look silly. Based on the text messages I've seen from Tiger, he's the last guy I want to get in a conversation with over the phone. I've said it a million times on this blog before. That shit get's so misinterpreted it's not even funny. Couples tell Tiger he needs a shower and 5 minutes later he's got Tiger in his hotel room trying to piss on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...