Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maybe You Should Have Just Let Him Marry His Lower Class Broad


CAIRO -- A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused permission to marry a girl from a lower class family, police reported Sunday. After unsuccessfully petitioning his father for two years to marry the girl, the man heated up a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, said a police official. The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena, one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient Egyptian ruins of Luxor. The man was rushed to the hospital but doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added citing the police report filed after the incident.

Oh you Romeo, you. Is this not the greatest love story to come to fame like ever? Classic tale of beauty and the tramp some would say. I mean I think this is someone that all men should look up to. You wanna stand in the way of love? Fine. I'll just chop my nuts off. There goes your grand kids mom. Say bye to long walks in the park and wiffleball games in the backyard. Seriously. It's like he just sent the greatest message to his family. "Oh OK, I'll just go fuck myself." But now no one is getting fucked. I can't even begin to tell you how much this story warms my heart. I just wanna know what the next move is going to be from his piss poor girlfriend. It's time for our friend to invest in a whizzinator I'd say. And what about the family? Imagine that period of reflection they're all gonna hold. Just one of those situations in life when you ask yourself if the juice was worth the squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...