Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Man U. Headed To Finals. Becks Watched. So What? So Lets Dance.

Like the great Emperors of the past, Sir Alex Ferguson will attempt to rule Rome in three weeks' time after Manchester United produced an awesome attacking display to destroy Arsenal.A fortuitous opener from Park Ji-sung was followed by a thunderous 40-yard free-kick from Cristiano Ronaldo to effectively book a Champions League final date with Chelsea or Barcelona on May 27 after only 11 minutes.Ronaldo capped a fine performance and drew howls of glee from David Beckham, who had made the trip from Milan to witness a victory that will go alongside that staggering win over Juventus in 1999 that the former England skipper was a part of, by sliding home a third goal, his 25th of the season.

Critistiano Ronaldo scored, blah, blah, he's a fag, blah, blah. I really don't even like admitting I'm a Man U fan because of that silly bitch. He just brings a whole element to his game that screams I'm a pretty little fairy. He is fucking incredible to watch though. Wait. DAVID BECKHAM WAS THERE?! Oh baby. Now correct if I'm wrong, but I believe David Beckham is still a professional soccer player. Plays for AC Milan I think. Yes, I'm right. I'm not some Seria A guru but it appears Milan is Playing Juventus in a big showdown on Sunday. So rather than stay in Italy and train for the game, Beckham decides he is going to go all the way to England to watch a team that fucking kicked him out and pretty much trashed his name in the final year of his contract. I love Beckham more than anyone but even this doesn't seem too fucking smart. What's the point of this post? I guess that my favorite team is in the finals and my favorite player is still a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...