Monday, May 4, 2009

You Don't Want It JJ


J.J. Redick hears so much trash from fans every time he visits a new arena, he’s asking fans to try to bring something new, something better than the usual tonight at TD Banknorth Garden. “I just want some creativity, that’s all I want,” Redick said Saturday. “I haven’t heard creative things since college. Like really, I don’t know if it’s the alcohol consumption at NBA games, but there’s nothing remotely creative or funny ever said to me. It’s boring. I’m so conditioned to it now.”

Honestly this post wouldn't even be going up right now if I hadn't noticed Redick in the starting lineup tonight. Looks like Stan Van is up to his old ways of panicking at the most critical points. Redick wants fans to talk shit to him? Be a little more creative he says. Hasn't heard anything good since college. Really? Guys who average around 14 minutes a game don't usually grab my attention. I mean 5.2 points a game isn't really hurting me. I'm not gonna remember the guy who scored a lay-up in garbage time. Not really busting my balls there. I think it's more of a slap in the face that I saw this quote on accident when I was looking up stats for Courtney Lee who is injured but that's just me. Have fun trying to guard the best pure shooter. Ever. You fucking scab.

Starbury is on fire tonight by the way. Fuck all you haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...