Saturday, May 23, 2009

What had happened was...


See, here's the thing. Lebron making that shot made me hate him. I don't know why. I just went to sleep and woke up this morning thinking, fuck you Bron-Bron. Maybe I feel bad because Hedo Turkoglu's circus shot is all for nothing now. Maybe I feel bad because Delonte West's herpes were really bad last night. Maybe I feel bad because Stan Van Gundy is still a virgin. I don't know. I'm just upset.

I'm not going to deny that it was a good shot. I'm not going to deny that it was a great shot. It was amazing as Kanye would say. I just feel for the Cavs fans because his ass is gone in less than 12 months. Hello Brooklyn Nets and owner Jay-Z. As long as Kobe goes out and scores 81 tonight, I'll be okay. In the mean time and between time, my heart aches. On the plus side, I got my ass handed to me by two black kids from Bloomfield High School in 2 on 2 yesterday. Oh wait, that fucking sucked. Sigh, I'm about to go Jonas Brothers on this one and write a really lame love song to some pre-teen girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...