Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sox Sweep The Yankees (again) But Nobody Was There To See It, Did It Happen?

Lovely. I hate to say it but is this even a legit rivalry? New York doesn't really have a real home field advantage anymore unless they can fill those big spender seats up front. I mean Boston is on pace to never lose to the Yankees this season. That's just the facts. How many times do you have to beat the shit out of another team before they call it quits? They're more of a complete joke now than a worthy adversary and that just makes me sad. It's like those guys just don't have any gas in the tank. Just feel like every single time we play the yanks, we're walking off the field with a W and that shit is just doesn't tickle my fancy. Jason Bay is the new yankee killer? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...