Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do Me On It.


Pennsylvania State Police are looking for a man they say sweet-talked a shop owner into accepting a fake $20 coin as payment for ice cream.Police said the man told the proprietor of Willow Tree Ice Cream on Friday evening that the coin was something the government has just begun issuing. The shop is located about 25 miles northeast of Harrisburg in Dauphin County. The suspect drove away in a teal-colored Dodge Caravan with Pennsylvania tags. He's described as short and stocky with curly black hair.

I'm disgusted. Just when I thought the justice system in America had a chance, they go and pull some of this tomfoolery. You're going to charge the guy for being a slick rick? Excuse the poor guy for being a master of negotiations. I know who I'm gonna look up to be my agent in my next arbitration hearing. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that the government has just issued a new $20 coin? Yeah that sounds about right. The US dollar has lost its net worth around the globe but were still gonna create brand new coins worth $20 bucks. I fear for people like you and me if they're just gonna up and arrest guys for being fucking awesome. Let me put it this way. Should I be in jail because a couple of years ago I handed over a bag of quarters to the pizza delivery guy knowing he wouldn't count them all in front of me and me knowing it was about 6 dollars short? I would argue I was playing chess while the choice of people were playing checkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...