Monday, May 4, 2009

Game 1 Tonight a.k.a. "Stan Van Gundy Is A Master Of Panic"


I hope I'm not alone in thinking that the Celtics can easily take down Orlando then make a series out of Lebron and his chumps. Sorry I'm not satisfied with taking out the baby bulls in 7 games. That type of shit just doesn't get me going. Doesn't rev my engine. Doesn't juice my drank, tickle my fancy, and yes, doesn't make me wet in the pants. Champions don't settle for third or fourth place. I want to go to LA and I want KG to walk on the court and in his post game celebration, proclaim to the world that they beat the Lakers again because Kobe is a rapist and the last ring he'll ever receive is that of a prison door slamming in his ear because he is in fact a convicted felon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...