Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dear Kelly Clarkson, Look At What You've Done.

TONOPAH, Ariz. -- A West Valley high school student is facing a hurtful end to her freshman year. At the same time, a teacher has now been placed on paid administrative leave. Fifteen-year-old Marie Gray is a student at Tonopah Valley High School. Gray said she was in class this week when someone asked her if she had seen what was written by her name in the school yearbook. When Gray looked, the words “fat ass” appeared in a printed collage right below her name. Gray tearfully said she is often ridiculed by her classmates for her weight. "I didn't think someone could be that mean, to write it in the yearbook, where everyone could see it," she said. The word “faggot” was written under another student’s name in the collage. Gray said she went to the yearbook teacher and cheer coach, Mrs. Schmitt, and was told that nothing could be done. "I was upset, I didn't know what to do," Gray said.

I'm in a tight spot here because there is a part of me that feels sorry for the chick but then there is a side of that just wants to laugh. I mean my only message to the freshman class over there at West Valley is this: Well played boys. Well played. You can't blame them for being absolutely hilarious and the school not catching this before it was published. I mean maybe this bitch is actually a fatass and this was the only way of telling her it's time to stop embracing your big girl image and get on the south beach diet hunny. Because make no mistake about it, I do not tolerate fat people and the sad sob stories that come with. "Oh, but her great grandmother was a fucking beast, that's why she's so big. It's in her genes." "Everytime I go to eat a muffin, my minds says stop but my mouth says go." Bullshit. Eat right. Be active. Play the cards you were dealt and make something of them. You're welcome for your moment of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...