Monday, May 18, 2009

Reactions To Game 7.


If you think Paul Pierce was a top 5 player in the league like I did then you are absolutely wrong. Last night he might have played himself out of the top 10. Bold statement indeed.

I'm a little happy we didn't get to play Lebron in the next round. He's terrifying and there is no way the Celtics would be able to stop him or even have an answer for him. Without KG and Powe, the celtics are one dimensional team at best.

I'm a mess.

C's are taking the title next year just like the Pats. End of story.

I don't wanna sound like a little bitch but there is no way we were going to win the title this year and I'd rather lose in the semi's than go and get swept by Lebron or beat by some ass clowns/rapist from LA or some crack dealing thugs from Denver.

The fellas from Boston played there ass off and at the end of the day that's what this group will be remembered by. Over-achieving in the face of adversity. The American dream.

We Just weren't good enough. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...