Saturday, May 16, 2009

A little high school sports for ya

I spent six hours today at a the Berkshire League Championship track meet. You might expect that statement to be featured on FML, but I was mildly entertained. I'll start by saying Mike Orefice won the long jump, yawn, and should have won the triple jump were it not for some sort of long haired jumper from Gilbert. The fun stuff was laughing at all the other soccer/track athletes. Lee Krieger, fine individual that he is, had a mohawk in his hair today only to finish 5th and 4th in long jump and triple jump. I think it worked perfectly. Jason "The Cipriano" Cipriano, tried to break one of Smitty's records in the 200. Haha, nope. He also used the phrase "absolutely beautiful" to describe his start in the 300 meter hurdles. Couldn't he have just said I had a great start? Why do you need to describe it like I would describe Michelle Sellberg? Finally, Chris Lynch. The kid that scored the one goal to beat MSC on seinor night this year. He disqualified in the 100 meter finals. How does my ass taste now? Oh yeah, and Jim Husbands wore a multi-colored shirt, short shorts, and a cowboy hat with a feather in it. He called it macaroni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...