Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are you sure he's the greatest?


Remember back when people were saying King James was the greatest? After that crazzzyyy three point shot to win game two, I almost said the same thing. Psyche. I have always said this guy can't make a jumpshot. And I was fucking right. 2/13 on jumpers outside the paint in game three. That's the kind of percentage I like. Just enough to make people say maybe he had an off night, and just enough for me to laugh at his 2008-2009 3pt percentage of just under 29 percent. Lebron, you are strong, fast, smart, and attractive. So stick to those things. Don't try to be like my man Black Mamba and throw up bombs from places only Reggie Miller can reach. It isn't your game. I feel bad for Cleveland. They're about to lose to a bunch of fucking Turk-o-glues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...