Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ding ding ding


It looks like HBO's "Hard Knocks" might have a ready-made story angle awaiting its first visit to Cincinnati Bengals training camp this summer. Yes, it involves Chad Ochocinco. Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer took a swipe at Ochocinco's absence from the team's voluntary offseason workouts on Tuesday in an interview on Sirius NFL Radio. He referred to the enigmatic wide receiver in the past tense and heaped praise on other wideouts who have been in camp -- and could take Ochocinco's place in the lineup.

I would LOVE to see this. Everyone knows I hate USC football, mainly since I hate Pete Carroll, but also because they are just like an NFL team. The possibility of Chad Ocho taking out his frustration on Carson Palmer excites me. I would pay to see the two of them throwdown. Current odds have Palmer a 1:10 underdog to last even 10 minutes in the ring. Growing up in Miami, I know he's tough. Anyone who makes a list of "who covered 85 in '05" is real nigga. Without TJ, Carson better be nice because he has no one to throw the ball to other than Mr. Riverdance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...