Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love To Hate Lebron.

WASHINGTON -- LeBron James is the best player in the NBA, surpassing veteran Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant, 14-time All-Star guard Jerry West said Monday. West, a shrewd judge of talent who brought Bryant to the Lakers when he was their general manager, said the Cleveland Cavaliers forward could become the league's next Michael Jordan. "I look at Cleveland [and] say to myself, 'How many games could they win without LeBron James?'" West told Reuters in an interview. "That's how great he is. "He has a chance to be arguably the greatest player ever to play the game.

Amen. Listen, I'm not a fan of Lebron as a person and I'm not a fan of Kobe either but the bottom line is they are the 2 best players of this generation. I'm not afraid to admit that but it seems like every person in the media is. I can sit here and tell you that Lebron is the greatest player to ever play the game and will continue to improve. Yeah, his defense isn't on the same level as MJ yet but you gotta remember the kid is 24. Hes already too big, too fast, too quick, too athletic and just too fucking good for anyone in the league to catch up to him. I'm just stumped on why people are so slow to crown the dude. It just sucks that both of these guys play on teams that are populated by the biggest deusch-bags in the league.



You know how I know Sellberg is gay? His itunes is dominated by Adam Lambert songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...