Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ronaldinho Wants You All To Fuck Off


Ronaldinho’s signing was greeted with much fanfare by Milan fans last summer, however, the 29-year-old has endured a difficult season at the San Siro, despite a bright start to life in the peninsula. It has been suggested that Manchester City could revive their interest in the former Barcelona ace as he went so close to a move to Eastlands last year, but ‘Dinho’ insists he is settled in Milan. “I get along well with my team-mates, with the directors and the fans,” he is quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I don’t plan to leave this shirt. It’s true that I hoped to become champion of Italy with Milan and I am disappointed we didn’t meet our targets. I promise we will win the Scudetto and the Champions League next season.”


As much as I love soccer there is no loyalty in the sport and it just breaks you down inside. No loyalty between the front office and the players, between the fans and the players and whatever else you can think of. It's just not fucking there. You got great players like Ronaldinho falling out of fitness not because they're hurt but because they're already paid and are too fucking lazy. Then we have our friend Beckham who goes from claiming he's coming to America to globalize the sport only to jump ship once he gets the chance for the big stage again over in Milan. Let us look at Cristiano Ronaldo entertaining the idea of moving to Real Madrid even though the club he's with is the most successful in the world and the fans are completely in love with him. Yeah, I just called out my 3 favorite players so fuck off all you motherfuckers who claim I'm just a homer. You're all faggots. That includes Cristiano Ronaldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...